Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hannah: one month: new pics

AJ still wont hold Hannah, but he is crazy protective of his little sister

Hannah LOVES being in the water. I took out the towel covered inside of the tub so she could simply kick and swim.

Hannah at six weeks old.

Quilt made by her great grandmother "Big Grammy". I had this blown up to 8x10. LOVE IT

sorry for the sideways pic. This is her first dress given to her by her Grandma B. It has maroon leggings with hearts. But I love her little legs.

3 comments:

  1. she is seriously so sweet!! She looks so much like Bug too. (<-i mean obviously, but so much like him!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh. I should post a baby pic of him. she is a beautiful female version of him. I'll have to look it up. I dont know if I have any on this computer from when he was that tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted more pics, I LOVE them! My favorite is the bath one, I think. She looks like she's at a really awesome spa. :)

    ReplyDelete