Sunday, March 14, 2010

ABC of ME

Not sure why I haven't posted much lately. I just dont seem to have the energy to put my thoughts and post I have written in my head down on "paper".

Thanks to Stacie for this idea.

A - Age: 31 years

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: all chores. mostly cleaning. mostly scrubbing tub.

D - Dog/Pet's name: totally not a dog person. I have a cat tho, Sophie-Girl

E - Essential start to your day item(s): potty break, coffee

F - Favorite color: pink

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5' 4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): sax, but it vibrated my braces so I quit

J - Job title: Mommy. Hopefully after my job interview tomorrow I will have an additional job title.

K - Kisses or hugs: Hugs

L - Living arrangements: own a home in Maine. MIL lives with us (hubby and two kids.)

M - Mood: floundering

N - Nicknames: Nee, Mommy

O - Overnight hospital stays other than birth: 2007

P - Pet Peeves: whining. Gosh, I can not stand it. wishy washy People who can't speak their mind.

Q - Quote from a movie: toe pick

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: two older brothers, twin brother, younger sister and new step sister and step bro.

T - Time you wake up: when the kids wake me

U- Underwear: any that fit without hurting my duel c/s scar.

V - Vegetable you dislike: onions

W - Ways you run late: by not getting some place on time...dah.

X - X-rays you've had: mouth, knee, ankle, wrist, back, foot, chest. (sports, car wreck and dentist. I am surprised I am not glowing.)

Y - Yummy food you make: I dont like my own cooking

Z - Zoo favorite: ELEPHANTS.

---

If you play along, please let me know. I'd love to see your answers, too.

1 comment: