Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ms Peggy the PT

Hannah meets Ms. Peggy...I love the expression on Hannah's face. Priceless.


Showing Mommy stretches.

This is the one I am most comfortable doing.


This one much like the first


I think this hurts me more then it does her



Her first official PT session is day after tomorrow. She will have two sessions a week. Tuesday and Thursday. Both at 7:30 before work. ugh. But I will do what needs to be done. This is just a bump in the road and wont hold her back.

Bug starts softball tomorrow. Guess what. I can't find his freakin glove. arg. Tacos tonight, Bug knocked over the meat (which was in my favorite bowl) on the floor, breaking the bowl. I felt so bad for him. He was about to cry. I told him it was just a thing. It could be replaced. Dinner was put on hold while I took hamburg out of the freezer and cooked another batch of meat.

man it's been a busy day. I am t.i.r.e.d. April vacation is over. Back to school tomorrow. The week hasn't even started and I am exhausted. Maybe the routine of school will help me get back on track.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first picture - Hannah is adorable! We've been working with this issue too but so far our pediatrician is fine with us doing PT type exercises on our own at home and we have been seeing progress. We'll see what she thinks at our next appointment. I bet things will go quickly for Hannah with an actual PT!

    Allison got so used to getting her pacifier (a favorite treat) from that side she now prefers to face that way a lot just in case it might be coming.

    ReplyDelete