Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby's room

I can't wait. This weekend my father in law is coming over to help my husband move the desk and other large furniture out of the den so I can start turning it into the baby's room.

I have no idea what I am going to do about the closet though. I have been using it for my clothes while hubby uses the one in the bedroom. Hmmm. Gotta think about that. Plus it has my craft supplies and christmas items in there for storage....

I can't wait to find out if I am having a boy or a girl. Luckily the nursery items I have left from Bug are neutral. A pretty light green safari theme. (I love elephants and giraffes)

Bug is wanting breakfast. later all.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl...Pray for me and my baby... some complications..on modified bedrest... placenta previa that has caused a clot... baby is good. i bled so heavy last night. just Pray that everything will be ok and the baby will be safe.

    ReplyDelete