Thursday, November 5, 2009

32 wks plus 2 days

I've gotta confess I am so down right now. Depressed really. I am pleased I am so far along. Pleased that if I do go into labor now, my baby girl will be ok. due to the fetal something test I had done last weekend when I went into maternity with contractions, I know that I have at least another week reprieve. I'll at least go to 34 wks. But honestly I think she is in for the long haul.

I hurt. I am hormonal and emotional. watching the world around me continue. I attacked my husband last night verbally when all I was trying to do is explain how I feel. It went all wrong and for the first time in almost ten years we went to bed angry or maybe hurt is more like it. Hurting Mike wasn't my intention. I am just going crazy and losing all ability to communicate properly.

I'm off to my u/s and GD appt. I am anxious to see my little girl.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if the last few weeks of pregnancy or the first few weeks of new-mommyhood are worse for emotional/ physical exhaustion:-( Sometimes when words are too difficult, a good hug with the hubby just helps bridge the hurt and misunderstandings. Hope today is better:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs. I know just how hard bed rest is. I went crazy, too.

    Hope the peek at the baby helps to lift your mood. (well, that and the adventure out of the house!)

    ReplyDelete