Sunday, November 15, 2009

quick exhasuted update

So, I haven't been on here much. I've read other's post, but not much commenting. sorry about that.

I am so tired. Tuesday will mark 34 wks. I can't believe I am that far along. I didn't think it would happen.

But I hurt. It hurts to stand. It hurts to lay down. It hurts to sit. It hurts to walk.

It's all good. she'll be here before I know it.


So forgive me if I am not on much. I am so tired. I have pregnancy brain. I can't remember much. I can't think past my nose.

3 comments:

  1. i hope you can get some rest here and there. only a few more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're nearly there! I'm sorry you're feeling awful. I only felt good AFTER 34 weeks, which I know is unusual. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dr said that if I go into labor at 35 weeks that they would go ahead and do the c-section then. Maybe next week start having tons of sex and jogging and Hannah will get the hint a bit earlier...:)

    Sorry you feel so crappy. The end is in sight! I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete