Friday, June 19, 2009

fun "dream"

I found myself on my stomach last night. I didn't stay there long. I could feel the hard ball of the uterus and baby and it woke me up. Then I dreamed that I felt the baby move. When I woke up I tried finding the hard ball. Found it but no moving. I wonder if I felt it for real or if I just dreamed it.

I came into the living room this morning to a discussion between Bug and Grana (live in MIL) about how Bug wants the baby to be a girl. He kept saying it over and over. It was adorable. I again told him that it was up to God whether the baby was a girl or a boy and we would love the baby either way. (no need to mention it is up to daddy's sperm. LOL) He said ok. but I still want a girl baby.

I had severe morning sickness yesterday. It was like a family event. Hubby was shaving for work. I was bent at the toilet. Bug couldn't keep his eyes off me. He was concerned but more curious. Later in the car on the way to preschool he re-told the story about how he throw up on Daddy's leather chair last year. The kid cracks me up.

Have an appointment today with the high risk OB office in the city. My OB wants a consultation to address how my care will be (u/s and delivery). My local hospital doesn't have a NICU or appropriate equipment so they want me to check in with high risk office to determine how to approach it all.

I am going to see if I can have them squeeze in an u/s sound today or at least hear the HB. It's been going on three weeks now. I need to hear my baby. ease my mind. Then it is off to get maternity clothes. Fun times.

Have a good day all.

3 comments:

  1. aw, your son is so sweet! I hope they do an u/s and listen for the hb today! Woot for shopping!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely try and at least get a listen on the doppler:-) It is so encouraging and reassuring.

    Good luck with the maternity clothes. I love our thrift store but maternity clothes are always hit/miss but worth the search! The Sears and JCP in our area are the worst, but Old Navy is okay (online). Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bug is too sweeet.

    It sounds like you have a great day planned today! I'm really curious about if they plan on giving you a cerclage or not. Let me know...please.

    ReplyDelete