Friday, June 5, 2009

I made it

I'm half way through week 10. I heard my babies heart beat earlier in the week.

Today I had the last of my weekly u/s. Now. I am like every other pregnant lady...RIGHT.

Next appointment is in four weeks. FOUR weeks. wow. In the last five out of seven days I have had a doc appointment. It's been insane. I'm nervous about going four weeks without a weekly check to make sure everything is ok. It's going to be interesting.

But all is good. I still am not eating the way I should. thought of food is ick. Then when I do eat I am so hungry I stuff myself and feel like crap afterward. Not quite got the balance of it yet.

happy weekend to all.

4 comments:

  1. Going from 2 visit/doctor/week to a 4wk gap b/t appts was/is SO difficult. It is getting a little better now that I've been feeling the baby move. Hang in there! This is what online therapy is for;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I remember that jump. It was scary! Hang in there, though. Your little bean is here for the long haul...I can feel it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the time passes by quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting closer to the second trimester:) Yay!

    ReplyDelete