I felt like crap all day yesterday. Sleeping most of the day. I spotted again in the evening.
I am hesitant to call the RE cause if I am losing the baby there is nothing they can do. I will just wait for Friday's u/s. denial best thing.
No spotting today so far. still feel ick. I want to skip this part and just hold my baby.