Thursday, May 21, 2009

nurse said no worries....riiiiight

So I called the RE clinic. My nurse there said not to worry. My u/s have been perfect up to now. Wait until tomorrow and see how the baby is doing. Do give OB a call and let them know what is going on. May have something to do with the YI.

so called OB office, left a message for nurse Sara who helped me before with YI questions. No spotting today. But again last night. It comes and goes. trying not to freak out

I'm told spotting is normal...but what is normal in a body where nothing is normal. I dont ever remember spotting with Bug. I did have a YI with him in second trimester.

it's ten o'clock and I am not itching to go lay down yet. that is good. I do need to find something to eat which usually is my trigger for feeling like shit. fun times.

I want to be at the part of the pregnancy where I can enjoy it. Is there such a place for us IFers.

***** ADD********

So my OB finally called me back. I am RH- she says and with any bleeding I need a Rogaine shot. This helps prevent the baby --if (s)he is RH+ from being rejected by my body. I am so glad she called me back. Plus they are going to potentially prescription for nausea. Praise God. I am done with this hung over feeling. I dont drink. I dont want to feel like I am.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you and the baby and have not stopped praying. I am glad to hear they are going to do something for the nausea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that they called you back!! My ex SIL is almost 18 weeks and she has been spotting on and off for the past few weeks. She didn't spot with her 1st either. All of her u/s have been perfect too. Keeping you and the bean in my prayers!! :)

    ReplyDelete