Sunday, May 3, 2009

Home again Home again Jiggidy Jog

I'm home. It's been a busy few days.

Bug had a blast playing with his cousins, aunts and uncles and of course grandpa and Bon Bon. We went and visited one of my really great friends and her two kids. We had a bbq one night and a night of pizza with all my siblings. It was fun.

I got to tell my siblings we were expecting. It was nice.

I'm home now...

I searched for hours for a job. Applied to a few. I started cleaning out the den which is going to be half/den half nursery. I killed an ant nest. three loads of laundry. Softball was last night (meaning hubby wasn't home till after Bug was in bed.)Picked up Bug from preschool with snack and juice in car. T-ball practice. Home with Bug helping Grana (mil) stir noodles while I cooked on the grill for the first time this spring. bug helped set the table. We ate a great meal. I bathed Bug. stories and bed. Then hubby came home. I was exhausted.

This morning I took forever looking for the O.N 75$ off $100 coupon, Never found it. but it's still there.

more later. I'm just so tired.

2 comments:

  1. thats a busy day. I think on sunday, all I did was eat. and sleep? and read. and sleep.

    ha!

    good luck with the job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun on your trip. :-) Hoping the job searching leads to something wonderful soon. Maybe one of the ones you applied for today...

    The ON coupon is a quiz that comes up on the right hand side of the screen after 5ish minutes. The answers to the quiz are here:

    http://www.thriftynorthwestmom.com/2009/05/old-navy-weekly-coupon-locations.html

    Supposedly they will continue to run the coupons at different times all week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete