Monday, March 9, 2009

Pre-Consultation thoughts

So, the count down begins. three and a half hours before I go back to the RE to discuss the million and one test that I've been through in the last two months. This past weekend I checked my BabyZone calendar and I was right dab in the middle of my ovulation time. Unfortunately it was just a couple days post HSG and I was a weee bit uncomfortable still. So even though I was planning in my head to seduce Hubby after we put Bug to bed, the time came down to do it and I was like....ahh no. Yesterday and today the whole CM thing is happening and I am like...missed that boat. Another month come and gone. I don't know what to expect with todays visit. I am anxious for the next step in this process. Hubby told me that we can't start trying anything until I get a new job. WTH. It's been how long since we have been trying. How long since I have been wanting for baby number 2. There is no guarantee that we will get pregnant right away. It may take months to become successful with a BFP. So I could possibly have a job by then. Hubby's big thing is that no one will want to hire a pregnant lady. Especially one that will be high risk. I hear him, but I'm done waiting. So not only do I not know what the RE will say to us in terms of complete dx vs. the tid bits we have been getting via each visit and test to piece together for our own dx theory. I don't know what Hubby is thinking in regards to next step. We briefly talked about it, but I got so angry that I walked away. Probably not the healthiest tactic, but it was so abrupt. This process is part of my daily thinking, it never occurred to me to put a hold on everything because I was let go of my job. I thought maybe (even though I miss my job) it was a blessing because now when the RE scheduled appointments I could go with what they had for immediate openings instead of trying to fit appointments into my work schedule.

I'll let you know what happens...

5 comments:

  1. I hope your appointment went well! I'm stopping by from Mary's blog to welcome you to the IF blog land. I hope you get your BFP very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Mary's blog too :) Looking forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to see your blog! i'm in your same boat with infertility- not the same diagnosis- but same pain- i will look foward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    It's awesome that the RE bumped up your appt date! I hope that they have some solid answers or plans for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in a state where this is the only RE clinic in the entire state. I am very blessed that it is an AWESOME client friendly clinic. My only complaint is that they are constantly running late. Hubby and I have learned to take a book with us. But once we are seen the RE and staff are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete