Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OPK not all the same

I am kinda frustrated. I had six OPK from the RE. wal.mart brand. I used those and I liked them b/c they showed when you were not having registered levels of LH hormone and when the levels start to rise, the color changes, until eventually the line is dark as or more then the test strip.

Well, I used all those up and wal.mart was sold out so I got clea.r Bl.ue easy. The first one I tried showed nothing. It was defunct. Not even a test strip.

the second one I used had the test strip but showed no elevation in LH hormone. What the hell....wal.mart brand showed rising hormones.

But at least I had fun last night. hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. giggles fun is a good thing ;)
    I have gotten a few of the clear blue that were defective. More so than the wal-mart brand. It is very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete