Monday, March 9, 2009

UU Friends needed

Wow. First day I mentioned to someone that I had a blog and I already have people visiting.

SUPER EXCITING.

I try to talk to hubby about this. That is a joke. Guys just don't get it.

He wasn't present for the sono-hyst or the HSG. But I tried to explain it to him. After the last test I was like. "Honey I want to stick a very small piece of lead in your penis, Then as it becomes uncomfortable and before you can register that a foreign object is some place it's not suppose to be, I want to take that piece of lead and expand it to the side of a Fat child's marker. That is kinda what it felt like."

He laughed at me. I should have said, water bottle not marker.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, men. Mary @ a Unicorn Uterus mentioned that we come say hi! SO glad I did!

    they took 15 vials of blood?!? wth?

    i didn't think the hsg was horrible, just mostly awkward and unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love your comparison of the apartments. So true.

    ReplyDelete