Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bug S.I.C.K.!!!

Bug is home sick.

I knew it was coming. He has had a headache off and on for the last couple days and because of his dive off the stage last week. I called the doc. She said since his
headaches didnt comeon right after he fell, he is
most likely coming down with something...

Sure enough ---------------->

Bug has slept all morning. Now he is up with droopy eyes and the glow of fever on his cheeks.

Poor guy. He has taken the "throw up" bucket everywhere.

He said he was hungry but didnt want typical bland things...

He settled on a Banana. I offered him small nibbles and he wanted more, but I told him we had to wait to see if it was going to settle like a brick on his tummy first.

After second nibble I hear a sound of duress. I look over and see him spitting out the second bite. I asked him if he was ok. His response....

"It's hitting my tummy like a brick. "

I nearly busted a gut. I have never used this phrase with him. To hear him say it and in the right context cracks me up.

Flashing sign he isnt feeling well: He has gone from watching his new favorite Five year old cartoons, dinosaur king, chaotic M'arrillian, Tutenstein, growing up creepie. back to his "baby shows" on Noggin. Olswald, Blue Clues, Miss Sunny Patch, Backyardagins. Little Bear.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Poor little Bug! I hope he feels better soon.

    The brick line was priceless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope it's only a 24 hour bug. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete