Friday, April 3, 2009

Bug update

I am exhausted. I barely slept last night listening to Bug move about in his sleep. Constantly getting up to check on him.

He is fine. So he seems. It really was a long distance from the stage to the floor. I am surprised he didn't break anything.

I just kept thinking about Natasha Richardson and all the horror stories I read following her death about children with bumps to their head.

And by how quickly Bug was seen at the ER the staff was concerned too.

Again he is doing fine. Gotta keep an eye on him today...but was told he is ok to go to preschool. Will talk to his teachers....

Time to take Bug to preschool...

what a night....

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get some sleep today! I couldn't have slept either. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he seems ok - I would have been a total wreck too. Amazing how resilient kids can be. Hope you can squeeze in a nap somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad he is doing good. Hope you get a nap in as well. I would be freaking out too and there is no way I would have slept either. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete